SqlSiteServer will be available as FOSS quite soon.
- About SqlSiteServer *
- Manages several websites on a localhost webserver o Written in PHP, which can be hosted on Apache or IIS on a local system o Uses SQLite - a tiny database natively supported by PHP and requires no special server-side installation or configuration
- Uploads generated static pages to Internet-facing webserver (remote server) using dynamically generated FTP scripts.
- Can generate state page content written in MarkDown or HTML
- Can include dynamic scripts (such as ASP, PHP, python or perl) and will not process them. o Dynamic scripts are meant to be run by the remote server for absolutely dynamic content requirements such as form processing, database processing and visitor logging.
- Each website can support multiple blogs with RSS support.